The Blog is NOT Dead!

So it has been quite some time since I've reviewed any films. Each film is actually a lot of work and requires a good amount of time to find and upload a movie poster. Link to imdb. And come up with something to say. When I get behind it becomes a big challenge to catch up, and this time I fell behind over 40 films before throwing in the towel.

So here is the plan.

The format of the blog will be changing drastically. Instead of posts about each individual film I thought I would post only about films I deemed "worth watching" but then I was afraid when I got behind I would give something a "just average" as to avoid writing about it.

Instead I'll be writing "Monthly Reviews," a single lengthy post sorting all the films I've watched over the month into "Worth Watching", "Just Average", and of course "Avoid Watching." I'm going to write a lot less on the film, so I'm going to assume my readers can find imdb themselves and see who is in it and what is is basically about. The blog will basically a journal of what was good and why.

Expect the first post, a review of the 20 films from November, this week. Another on 23 films from December next week, and 17 from January shortly after. I will probably still writing full reviews on the Oscar short films, my rankings of the best picture nominees before the Oscars air, and my annual top 20 in October.

-Keith
Share:

2 nhận xét:

  1. Glad to see you haven't given up on the blog! I think your new format sounds good! And BTW, moviegoods.com has a lot of good movie poster pics (it's what I use all the time on Reviewsin5.com). Good luck with the new format!

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. impawards is my favorite, moviegoods used to watermark all of their posters, I think they dropped that since

    Thanks for the comment!

    Trả lờiXóa

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật