Oscar Best Picture Rankings

######  NOTE: New film reviews posted below this one!!!  #####


Now that I have seen and reviewed all 10 Best Picture nominees for the year, [the first time I've seen them all before the ceremony], I thought I'd create a quick list with hyperlinks to my reviews of the 10 films. I've ranked them by what I liked the most. I would say Black Swan, 127 Hours, and Winter's Bone are not for everyone. I'm glad that Social Network won the Golden Globe (the award for most entertaining in my book) and that King's Speech is now the favorite for the Oscar (a film that will be remembered for a long time). Inception is still the movie I'd most like to own. Winter's Bone was definitely the weakest overall movie in the group.

1.  Inception (10/10)
2.  The Social Network (10/10)
3.  The King's Speech (9/10)
4.  Toy Story 3 (9/10)
5.  Black Swan (8/10)
6.  The Kids Are Alright (8/10)
7.  127 Hours (8/10)
8.  True Grit (7/10)
9.  The Fighter (7/10)
10. Winter's Bone (6/10)
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật