Salt (2010)

Nominated for an Oscar for Best Sound Mixing was my motivation for watching this film. I hate to say that I'm tired of Angelina Jolie action movies, but they are actually her best genre, and I expected I would watch this eventually, but the nomination inspired me to watch it earlier.

The only real interesting thing about this film is that it was originally a lead role created for a male, but when they couldn't find a good fit while casting they modified the role to fit a heroin. The premise is simple, the Russians planted sleeper agents all over the country, having them wait considerable lengths to be "activated." The question here is, is Angelina a Russian spy? Is she activated? Is she a double agent?

There are some good twists, and it keeps you guessing. Honestly I started to be critical of how some things played out in the middle of the film, and when they worked out in the end I was pleasantly surprised. Not a bad action flick, but I can't look past an average supporting cast, and sometimes boring action scenes.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944835/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật