Due Date (2010)

A road trip movie starring Robert Downey Jr. & Zach "snufalufagus" Galifianakis. Snufalufagus' career has really taken off since his role as Allen on The Hangover, and I can tell you right now, if you don't like his brand of humor, you won't like this movie.

I'd call that common sense, you have to like the stars, but he will probably never match his performance from The Hangover, and those going to see him do that will always feel his films come up a little short. The central character in the film really is Robert Downey Jr. who is trying to get home for the birth of his son. Downey plays a man who loses his cool pretty easily, and gets him into trouble, Snufalufagus plays a sad man desperately in need of a friend. There is quite a bit of "guy" humor, jerking off jokes, cursing, and pot usage. The film relies on these things for most of its laughs, and the dark humor will probably be a bad combination for most people.

I wouldn't suggest this one, at all. But I did like it, knowing the type of humor I was getting myself into.
 
Vote: 7/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231583/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật