All About My Mother: Todo sobre mi madre (1999)

I'm getting tired of foreign films with either transvestites or Penélope Cruz, or both. This one had both. A film that takes its name from "All About Eve" a movie that in the opening scene Manuela and her son sit down to watch over dinner. The son aspires to be a film writer and after a tragedy the mother goes in search of his father.

There are some sad moments, I have to admit that I watched this in more than a few portions, but I felt disconnected from the characters. When things went wrong I didn't really care that much for those affected. Cruz plays a nun, and like all of her movies turns out to be a little slutty, which gets really annoying. Just like the last film I reviewed, I apologize to my readers for watching another bad film after a long break.

Vote: 4/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0185125/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật