Bronson (2009)

This is a very strange film about a criminal in Britain who is sentenced to 7 years in prison for robbery and becomes the country's most violent inmate. He takes on an alter-ego and calls himself Charles Bronson.

This was a waste of time, I'm not sure why I got it in the first place because I fully expected it to be this bad. I guess I was hoping for a better storyline and bad acting. It just happened that the storyline was awful and the lead character was placed very well... for whatever that is worth.

I tend to like jail films Escape from Alcatraz, Shawshank Redemption, and The Great Escape. So I guess I'll stick to prison break movies and not inmate character studies. Just not a good film.

Vote: 3/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1172570/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật