Saw 3D: The Final Chapter (2010)

It has been a tradition of mine to start horror month off with the latest Saw film. Partially because I'm sure it will the gore, bad acting, and runtime of typical movies for the rest of the month. I'm always a year behind, but I'm not going to the theater for films of this quality... so that's fine with me. Looks like next year I'll have to switch to the Paranormal Activity series to kick the month off.

So I have to admit that there have been too many twists over too many years for me to have a clue what is going on. That makes it hard to follow the underlying storyline to this pathetic gore series which gets worse with every film.

The film starts with three people being killed by Jigsaw's invention in a public area, of course this scene is only to show off some 3D killings and has nothing to do with the rest of the film. We've jumped two a new Jigsaw, then to his wife, then back to him not being dead, hell I don't even know. All I know is that the acting is worse that "Days of Our Lives".

The thing that really bothers me about this series is that no one survives Jigsaw's inventions any more. Of course Jigsaw has changed from the old guy dying of cancer wanting people to re-evaluate their lives, to a serial killer using the jigsaw name. The allure of a contraption that only those with the guts to make a sacrifice can escape has turned into everyone dying regardless of how hard they try and get out. If this spoils the movie for you then you haven't seen the last 5 in the series.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Watch the first Saw film and STOP at that.

Vote: 2/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477076/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật