Did You Hear About the Morgans? (2009)

There is a lot of hate out there for Hugh Grant, I for one strongly dislike him, and as a critic I have to look past this to try and rate the film as if I didn't hold anything against the guy. I have to do the same thing for Woody Allen films...

Just like a Tyler Perry film you can't trust the imdb rating, people will give films by actors they don't like a "1" just to be mean, I looked at the stats and 20% of people have given this film a 1 and I would bet most didn't actually watch it.

So the film is about a couple struggling with their relationship and they are forced to spend some time together. How and why they are forced to be together is part of the fun of the movie, and there are a few pretty funny moments in the film. You really have to like Sarah Jessica Parker to enjoy this film, and Grant of course has some annoying moments.... but he really wasn't that bad.

Some of the scenes are ridiculous, and I find it painful to watch couples argue their way through a movie, but it also had some funny moments and probably because I just watched Leap Year it made it seem that much better. If you are really searching for a new romantic comedy you might like this one. It was ok.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1314228/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật