Traitor (2008)

This film was highly regarded as the action movie that everyone missed. It is one of those undercover FBI agent films, where the agent is so deep undercover that the FBI themselves think he is a bad guy. Starring Don Cheadle (Hotel Rwanda) as the US citizen and devout Muslim and Guy Pearce (Memento) as the FBI agent on his tail. Strangely it also has Jeff Daniels in a minor role... ironic that I would watch 3 of his films in less than two weeks.

This film was really really good, and I really wanted to like it, which helps. The issues I had were with how it all came to a conclusion. Neal McDonough was very fake to me, and Pearce was miscast alongside him. The two just weren't convincing as FBI field agents and their ability to get places really fast was almost amusing.

Cheadle was excellent, and most of the films he is in are worth watching. I really wanted this to be a 9 or 10... but it just fell apart on me, oh well, still pretty good and worth your time.

Vote: 8/10

IMDb Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988047/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật