The Last of the Mohicans (1920)

The 1992 version of this film got one of my rare 10/10 ratings, so I had some mildly high expectations for this film. Maybe having expectation was the mistake here.

The story is that two sisters are trying to catch up to their father, a British officer, and are being perused by French soldiers and their Indian allies. Aided by the last two surviving Mohican Indians, they attempt to take some shortcuts off the beaten trail trying to catch up to the British unit.

Not sure if I can explain why this wasn't very good. It was just boring, and like I said, my expectations going into this probably made me judge it more.

Included in the National Film Archive and not on any other top film lists, just watch the new version it was fantastic, and this original pales in comparison.

Vote: 4/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0011387/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật