Viva Las Vegas (1964)

For musical month I have been trying to watch a lot of stuff that I should be able to say I've seen. One thing on that list is an Elvis movie. With 31 films to his credit on imdb Elvis Presley is an actor I have yet to sit and watch through an entire feature film. From what I can tell this is one of the most popular, and the pairing with Ann-Margret was something I was wanting to see also.

The plot in this film is minimal, something I expect from a television sitcom from that era. Elvis plays "Lucky" who is in Vegas for a car race, and his car doesn't even have an engine yet. A French Count and him start vying for the same girl, a swim instructor at a hotel who is going to college in Vegas. All competitions are in good fun and the dancing reminds me of what your parents think are dancing. You can't help but laugh at Ann-Margret's moves and clothing.

At only 85 minutes it is a quick watch, and never really gets painful. I'll have to watch a few more Elvis movies to tell you if this is the one to check out, because it wasn't good, I just don't know if the rest are even worse.

Vote: 5/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058725/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật