Patriot Games (1992)

I was a little too young for this when it came out, so finding it on my new Action 101 list was pretty cool. Little did I know this was a Tom Clancy sequel to The Hunt for Red October and the first to feature Harrison Ford.

The film starts with action, has action packed highway chases, and near the end even has a suspenseful boat chase. The villains are persistent and Ford is at his best. I do like The Fugitive a little more, but this one is really good. I hate to give away plots so I'll keep this brief. While in England he foils an assassination attempt on British royalty by Irish extremists. The captured extremist is busted out of prison and comes to America to pursue Jack Ryan and his family.

An example of a great modern author with a worthy film adaptation of great series. I look forward to watching Clear and Present Danger in the near future.

Vote: 9/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105112/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật