TRON: Legacy (2010)

Now I just watched the original TRON just a couple years ago. I have to say that I didn't like it. I even gave it a 5/10 and remember dozing off a couple times during the "action" sequences. I really didn't even realize that Jeff Bridges and Bruce Boxleitner ("Tron") were brought back to do this sequel.

The premise of the film is that after 20+ years of Kevin Flynn [Bridges] disappearance his son find that he has been trapped in the alternate universe or the system since then. I was hesitant to give this film a chance. The first TRON flopped but had a cult following, and this one flopped to everyone surprise. I'm really not sure why people are surprised when sequels to cult films don't do well at the box office. Doesn't that mean they did a good job with it?

Maybe this will have another cult following, but I think it was a little too late. The Disney element makes it cheesy and the 3d element is frustrating. The acting from the son, Sam [Garrett Hedlund], and the girl [Olivia Wilde] were not great, and the plot was stupid enough to put you to sleep. Not worth your time, and the action scenes were very limited which was pretty surprising.

Vote: 4/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104001/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive