Life As We Know It (2010)

I feel a little bad always giving Katherine Heigl film bad ratings. Honestly she isn't that bad, I just feel like she doesn't try very hard. Maybe because she can't do better and the director doesn't push her, I'm really not sure.

The problem with this movie is actually not Heigl at all, its Josh Duhamel. He sucked, sorry but he did. I didn't want him to win the girl in the end and I liked Sam the doctor [Josh Lucas] much better. Oops did I spoil the movie... well you can't spoil a predictable movie like this. In the first 10 minutes they go on a blind date and hate each other, from that point on you know they will get together in the end.

So what is this movie about? Well Holly and Eric (Heigl and Duhamel) get set up on a blind date by their respective best friends, who then get married. When their friends die in a car wreck Holly and Eric are named the godparents in their friends will. Honestly the script writer and director did a good job making this extreme circumstance seem plausible, and I commend them for that. I hated how this film turned out, and the cookie cutter romantic comedy with one unique twist is a typical Heigl film. It was an easy watch, and kinda fun, with a few sad parts and I don't regret seeing it, I just can't really suggest something this bad. If you see it on tv you might check it out.

Vote: 4/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055292/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive