Predators (2010)

I'm not sure how to describe why I didn't like this movie. I didn't hate it, and the cast was likable for the most part. I just thought that rather than have plot holes they just decided to tell us nothing. We don't know why they are on a mystery planet. We don't know why they are being hunted, other than to "learn"... really?!?

The film has a good cast with Adrien Brody, Topher Grace (That 70's Show main character), Laurence Fishburne, and Alice Braga. I thought that they were miscast though. Brody as an action hero? Grace's character was not realistic at all, and his storyline ended dumb.

The action was fun, the explosions were big, and I had zero expectations from this movie. A 6 is generous, and would be worth checking out if it came on tv.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424381/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật