Jonah Hex (2010)


Oops, I didn't know what I was getting into on this one. I'm sure I would have avoided it if I would have known that Megan Fox was in it. Sadly Josh Brolin and John Malkovich were not enough to make this film good. With an estimated $47 million budget and only grossing $11 million in three months at the box office, I would call it a pretty big flop. I'm not sure how
Jimmy Hayward makes a jump from directing Horton Hears a Who! to directing this film, and I'm not sure we will see him do it again soon.
Based on a comic book about a cowboy brought back to life by Indians is far from making sense. Not that this is the most extreme stretch that this film makes, but it gives you a taste of just how bad it was.

This outlandish action film really doesn't deserve to be discussed much. Malkovich was a pretty good villain and saved this film from being a 1.

Vote: 2/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1075747/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật