Five Fingers of Death: Tian xia di yi quan (1972)

I've struggled with finding something to say about this film for over a week now. A film like this typically gives me writers block because I really have nothing important to say. Sadly. This Shaw Brothers film which was selected to the 101 Action films book was just a typical 1970's Hong Kong Kung Fu film.

Revenge and an unlikely hero make this a typical plot, but the usage of colored spotlights made the film seem cheap and lame. It was just ok because the good action compensated for the bad production values so you have to factor which is more important to you when checking this one out.

I doubt my readers are interested in this one, so I'll just stop there.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070800/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật