The Next Three Days (2010)

A film that I would have understood a little better if I would have taken the time to read the one line synopsis on imdb, "A married couple's life is turned upside down when the wife is accused of a murder." That is a wonderful way to sum up this film without ruining it for you. I honestly thought this one was about a child being kidnapped and Crowe trying to find his son, well I was very wrong.

This him is all about Russell Crowe, he is the mastermind who spends the entire film planning how he is going to bust his wife out of jail. Elizabeth Banks is second on the cast list, but even her role is very minor. She plays the wife that may or may not have killed her boss.


This is a difficult film to say much about because I wouldn't have wanted someone to spoil it for me, so I don't want to spoil it for you. I like films that have me questioning what is right or wrong throughout. I'm not sure how this one fell through the cracks last year and did poorly at the box office. I'm a fan of director Paul Haggis's films, and think this one is worth your time.

Vote: 8/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1458175/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật