The A-Team (2010)

Out on dvd this week I watched the film version of the TV series that made Mr.T famous, and no you won't here "I pity the fool." I unfortunately think I unknowingly watched the extended cut as well. Starring Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, and Jessica Biel this action film was honestly a waste of time.

We start with a 20+ minute intro action scene that shows the four men coming together to make the team. In the process we get to see some fantastic unrealistic stunts including a helicopter shutting off, free falling, then turning back on and doing a flip. They are so proud of this little cgi stunt that it is on the commercials on tv right now.

Cooper once again backs up that his role in The Hangover was a fluke, and that Zach Galifianakis made that movie. His acting is bad, and I start to get annoyed with looking at him by the end. This goes right along with his role in All About Steve. His grilfriend that couldn't commit to the relationship is now the same person in charge of keeping the A-Team in line. Played by Jessica Biel, I'll not be mean and just said I didn't care for her performance and that she has done better. Neeson's quality acting is out of place and it makes it even more phony when coupled with the rest of the cast. I will say that Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson was a nice replacement for Mr.T though, I never watched the show so I don't really understand Sharlto Copley's character as a mental patient in comic relief.

This is one of those action films you have to wade through to get to one like Red. I highly suggest avoiding this one. Yes they left it wide open to make many more sequels.

Vote: 4/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0429493/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật