Best In Show (2000)

I definitely heard about this one when it came out. I had no intention of watching it and at the time heard it had some mixed reviews. It happened to be on Peter Traver's Top 10 list from 2000, a writer for Rolling Stone, and I gave it a shot. Let me start by saying that I'm not a fan of movies that just stereotype and make fun of people they don't understand.

Many of the characters were not fun to me, especially Eugene Levy (the dad in American Pie). I find him to be very annoying and Jennifer Coolidge is just as annoying. Parker Posey and Michael Hitchcock were the only really funny couple to me. The dog stressing them out and retaliating was pretty funny. The announcers banter was funny, but at the same time over the top. I really though this had something to do with the SNL Dog Show skits, but I was off base. Not very good, better off having never seen it.

Vote: 4/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218839/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật