Green Zone (2010)

Starring Matt Damon and directed by Paul Greengrass, I fully expected this to be an action flick along the lines of Jason Bourne films which these two worked on together. I was wrong, this is an Iraq War film, a war film, fictional and all about the lack of WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction).

Movies like this do nothing but upset me. They frustrate me because there is a lot of fact behind the lack of WMD's and the administration of the time's faults. I don't like rehashing it over and over again. I can understand why this wasn't a blockbuster, people just don't want to be reminded again and again how we are to blame for something we couldn't control, stop, and didn't agree with.

It was a fairly well put together movie, and had some very exciting scenes. There was so real tension at the end, but I didn't care. I don't like to escape reality to something so realistic. Watch it if you are a big Damon fan, if not pass.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0947810/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật