The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (2009)

Before I proceed to bash this movie, I'll start by saying that The Boondock Saints (1999) is one of the few movies I gave a 10/10. Without ruining that film, let's say that part of the joy of that film is seeing how they got their start as "The Saints" and the events around this.

The original film had an interesting detective and a lot of action. We started at the scene of the crime then replayed the events as the FBI detective reenacted exactly how he saw it play out. Cool concept.

The problem with this movie is they didn't make a sequel per se, all they did is try and clone the movie. An incredible amount of cursing, the Saints made mistakes, the supporting actors were awful, especially the policemen.

I really questioned why I was putting myself through this one about 15 minutes in. Julie Benz was a B grade actress at best, and Clifton Collins Jr. as Romeo was horrible. He was an unnecessary addition and paled in comparison to Rocco from the original. Waste of time.

Vote: 2/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1300851/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật