Hot Tub Time Machine (2010)

You'll love this movie if... you love hearing the F word every 30 seconds. Man I hate John Cusack. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Fool me 6 times in a row then I must be the idiot. He hasn't been in a good movie in over a decade, and I keep hoping his role will be minor enough the films will still be somewhat good, but they aren't.

I watched this because I though Craig Robinson [from The Office] and Rob Corddry [from The Daily Show] would make this movie worthwhile. Boy was I wrong. All of the jokes fell into the crude, gay, or sexual jokes, and that isn't enough to make an entire film.

Chevy Chase makes a cameo, but it isn't even funny, it just doesn't make sense. Which is even more annoying. Don't watch this one.

Vote: 1/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1231587/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật