Adventureland (2009)

So was this supposed to be a movie for teenagers or college kids? I'm still unsure of the target audience. The main character (Jesse Eisenberg from The Village and Roger Dodger) finished his undergrad and is preparing for graduate school. He is still a virgin and acts like he is fresh out of high school.

He has never had a summer job and has no references, so he can only find work at the local amusement park (i.e. Adventureland). The entire film is based around this one summer job.

He falls in love with Em (Kristen Stewart from Twilight and New Moon) and when she isn't ready for a relationship because she also likes Mike (Ryan Reynolds), the married maintenance man at the park, the typical romantic story starts to fall in place.

This film was a lot better than I expected it to me. Making it on a top 10 list of 2009 was a little much for Roger Roeper... but whatever. I honestly expected to give this a 5, I gave it a 7 because it exceeded expectations which isn't saying much. I could see how some demographics would like this film, just a little better than average for me though.

Vote: 7/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1091722/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật