Monsters vs Aliens (2009)

Doing voice work in animated films [that bank] must be really profitable for actors because there are some good actors and actresses working for this film. Reese Witherspoon, Seth Rogen, Kiefer Sutherland, Rainn Wilson (Dwight from "The Office"), Ed Helms (Andy from "The Office), Renée Zellweger, Stephen Colbert, and John Krasinski (Jim from "The Office"), all lend their voices to this film.

I have never seen a movie in 3-D, I really really think I would have enjoyed this more if I would have gone to the theater to enjoy it. This is something I have been missing out on and there is so much about this film were the angles of the shots are right at the screen and I could see how if would have been fun.

The story itself is very basic and for the most part predictable, there is no need to go into it because the title and poster tell you just about everything you need to know. It is definitely a kids movie, they do not attempt to entertain the adults seperately for with double meaning jokes. If I were able to see this in 3-D I could see rating it higher than I did.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0892782/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật