Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989)

Oh how I dislike Woody Allen films... with so many to watch I try to get over how much he annoys me but it can be hard sometimes. This is basically two stories running parallel through the entire movie cutting back and forth between the two. One follows Cliff (Woody Allen) while the other follows Judah (Martin Landau).

The film is basically about how these two married men handle falling for a different woman. One committing a crime the other committing a misdemeanor. The mix of drama and one-liner comedy is not new to Allen's style, it is almost as if they are mixing a dramatic story and a comedic story between the two, which didn't really work for me.

It takes a lot of his films to impress me, none have broken a 7/10 for me yet, so as you can expect I didn't rate this one high either. If you like Woody Allen you will like this film, that simple. If you have never seen one of his films then start with Manhattan and not this one.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097123/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật