MacGruber (2010)

The latest Saturday Night Live skit turned into a feature length film. What started as just a spoof on the television show MacGyver, became a show of its own. My favorite SNL skit is the one featuring Charles Barkley, you can watch it here.

If you find it funny, you might like this movie. If you find it stupid you will hate this movie. The imdb average for a movie like this is almost guaranteed to be around a 5.0 no matter how good it really is, just because people are going to be very split on it. 700 have given it a 1, 800 have given it a 10, the majority falls around a 6 or 7.

I find Will Forte to be very funny, so I liked the movie. Kristen Wiig is great in her supporting role; she should replace Amy Poehler in the future as a good duo with Tina Fey. Ryan Phillippe doesn't wow me with his acting, but he is good. It was amazing to see how much Val Kilmer has let himself go, almost worth watching just to look at in awe.

The plot is weak, but that is to be expected. They really made a movie out of nothing so you can't really fault it to much for that. The strange sex scenes I could have done without. I was laughing hysterically when the explosives went off early in the movie. Overall I'm glad I watched it, just because I liked the SNL skits. I wouldn't recommend this to people unless you are fully aware of what you are getting yourself into.

Vote: 7/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1470023/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật