Roxanne (1987)

This is one of those movies that I caught a piece of on tv a long time ago. I've always felt like I've seen it, but I couldn't have told you anything about it other than Steve Martin has a big nose.

I can't even remember what movie list this was on, maybe the 501 Must-See movies. It doesn't really matter because I thought it would be a fun, quick, and easy watch. And it was.

Martin plays a Fire Dept. Chief, Daryl Hannah plays Roxanne, and Rick Rossovich plays the new fireman in town. The movie is funny, Martin and Hannah have some good scenes and Rossovich plays a good idiot. Hannah doesn't talk much, she is more eye candy and the lust attraction of the movie, the movie is all Martin. And he is very funny. My favorite part is when he rants off a list of big nose jokes at the bar.

Not that old of a film yet, and for me teeters between a PG and PG-13 rating. Not bad for a modern comedy.

Vote: 8/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093886/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật