Sex And The City (2008)

I've only seen the tv show a few times, but having subjected my wife to a number of bad movies I've promised to watch Sex and the City 2 next month. Obviously you don't need to see this one first but she likes it and I gave it a chance.

It wasn't bad, and I knew exactly what I was getting myself into, so what should I expect right? Sarah Jessica Parker was her normal character, Kim Cattrall is good comic relief, Kristin Davis has some good scenes, and Cynthia Nixon annoys me like usual. What you would expect from watching any tv episode.

On a side note Jennifer Hudson did a really good job as the secretary from St. Louis, and I now have Meet Me in St. Louis in my library queue. You'll get it if you've seen the movie...

Criticism would be that... wow this is a long movie. 2 and a half hours? I guess when the writers are used to stretching the plot out over a season on the show they don't edit much.

Ready for the sequel now...

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1000774/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật