The Blue Angel: Der blaue Engel (1930)

This one actually took me about two weeks to watch. Every time I would sit down and get started on it I would get distracted and do something else. One of the early talking films, and in German it was hard to get interested in this one.

The storyline is that a professor who is quite strict with this students find that they are all going to a burlesque show [the place is called "The Blue Angel"]. He decides to go down there and give them a piece of his mind. Instead he ends up falling head over heels in love with the main attraction and marries her against everyone's suggestion.

He loses his job, she cheats on him, and he starts working at "The Blue Angel" as a clown to make ends meet. It is a very sad story. The quality of the film I watched was very poor. I really can't suggest this one because I was happy when it was over.

Vote: 5/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0020697/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật