Suspiria (1977)

I watched this one directly off a dvd I picked up at the library. If I hadn't then I would thought there was something wrong with the audio. The ENTIRE film is dubbed, and very poorly. It is incredibly ironic that they brag about DTS audio and a fancy remix at the start of the film. Bad audio, out of sync at times, and clearly voiced over in a sound room just ruins movies for me. Sure many movies nowadays are completely dubbed, but they sync up very well and have background effects that make them very realistic.

So onto the movie itself. The film is about an American girl who goes to special dance school in Europe to find that a girl died on the night of her arrival. It starts to become clear that witchcraft is involved and that she is in danger at this school.

It also had awful MIDI audio that reminded me of Phantasm. I never thought the sound could completely ruin a film for me... but it did.

Vote: 5/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076786/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật