The Box (2009)

This years big box office flop starring Cameron Diaz and James Marsden as a couple who receive a box on their door step in the middle of the night. The next day Frank Langella, missing a portion of his face, shows up and explains that if the button is pushed they would receive a million dollars but that someone would die.

Crossing the border into Science Fiction, with Marsden working for NASA we start to see some really strange events take place. Others at NASA are involved, and we discover that Langella's character might be either a government worker or something we can't explain.

The movie really had me drawn in for the first 45 minutes or so. I couldn't understand why this was such a flop. The movie just gets really slow, bizarre, and boring at the end. I was battling falling asleep and completely lost interest at the end. Honestly I'm not sure exactly how it ended, but I was so bored and sleepy I just didn't care. Maybe a 6 is a little generous...

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362478/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật