Easy A (2010)

This film is the Emma Stone high school spin on The Scarlett Letter. Probably one that I would have skipped, had it not been nominated for a Golden Globe. I'm actually pretty happy that I ended up watching it.

My assumption was that Stone would play a popular or snobby girl, but her character is very likable, and the film is pretty cute. Her parents, played by Patricia Clarkson and Stanley Tucci, are probably more of what a high school kid wishes their parents were like than reality. Lisa Kudrow's character was completely unlikable, I'm starting to not like her performances, what happened to being funny?

This film would have been 8/10 and "Worth Watching" if the ending scenes were a little more realistic. The film had some funny moments, mainly all due to Stone's acting. The pep rally scene was so bad I had to dock it a point. Not for everyone, but not bad.

Vote: 7/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1282140/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật