The Green Hornet (2011)

This is one of those movies that you really have to ask yourself, "is this even worth my time?" The first sign of a film being really bad is if you see a lot of commercials for it. That means that it is so bad they are afraid your family and friends won't suggest it, so they have to tell you about it as much as possible. Second is that it has Cameron Diaz.

I was getting this and Green Lantern mixed up since I knew little about either. This one is not a comic book remake, it is a TV show made into a movie starring Seth Rogen in his most annoying role ever. Couple that with Diaz still thinking she can make entrances like she did 13 years ago... your 39!

So Kato is his sidekick that is really the hero of the film. Rogen's character is a rich brat and just plain annoying. Need I say more?

I felt I had to watch it, but I'm not sure why. Don't have the same feeling.

Vote: 3/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0990407/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive