Outlander (2008)

Ironically I watched this on just after "The Vikings" and found it to be a sci-fi action film where a man from another planet finds himself on Earth at the time of the vikings.

James Caviezel plays the hero Kainen, an actor I recognized but couldn't put my finger on. You will remember him as Jesus from The Passion of the Christ. The heroin that he falls for is played by Sophia Myles, an actress I recognized as well but can't really place in any previous films.

Kainen explains to the people that he has brought an creature, "from his land," and helps instruct them on how to defeat it. Definitely not like any other movie I've seen, I really thought the acting was good for the most part and was surprised that I had to be suggested this film and had never heard of it. If you are looking for a good action/sci-fi film check this one out.

Vote: 7/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462465/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive