Just Go With It (2011)

Another Happy Madison film, maybe it is the nostalgia of Adam Sandler films of the 90's that keep bringing me back. Honestly I don't know why I bother with films I know will be bad, sometimes to just have to see for yourself.

Adam Sandler plays a plastic surgeon who is scarred by a fiance early in life and who uses his wedding ring as a tool to get women. When he meets the girl of his dreams Palmer [Brooklyn Decker, beautiful and talentless], but she finds a wedding ring in his pocket he, he then has to create an elaborate scheme to convince her that he is about to get a divorce. He convinces his secretary Katherine [Jennifer Aniston] to go along with the plan as the lie gets more complicated at every step.

If anything, this is Sandler's first Romantic Comedy since Spanglish in 2004. Since then it has been potty jokes and gay jokes, so I will give him that he did something a little different and more mature. It is sad to me the last Sandler film I REALLY liked was Reign Over Me and he won't do that again because it didn't make any money. Would you make crap like this if you could gross $103million without really trying?

Vote: 3/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1564367/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive