Harry Potter [6] and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)

It might be important for me to tell you that I can't write a review for a part 6 of a series of 8 films without spoiling the previous films. So if you haven't seen the earlier films and intend to do so I'll do my best not to "ruin" anything.

This is one of the films that I boosted my rating on after watching the other 5 in a short Harry's mission needs to be and get a sense that we can see a light at the end of the tunnel and understand how this is all going to have to end.

For the acting side I felt that the three main characters really come into their own and mature a lot. Full of action and with some emotional scenes this one is probably my 3rd favorite in the series.

Vote: 8/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417741/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive