Harry Potter [5] and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)

Part 5 of the Harry Potter series is where I got lost the first time I watched this film. The first four films can really be watched and enjoyed without having seen the others, and without having to remember anything from the previous films. This one is the first were someone like me got lost. I saw the movies as they came out, without reading the books. So the two year gap didn't help.

With Lord Voldemort back we learn about the resistance. The ministry is slowly being taken over by death eaters and most evil character in the series [in my opinion] Dolores Umbridge [Imelda Staunton], comes into play. As she makes an attempt to usurp Dumbledore as the head master at Hogwarts. 

Watching this one in succession of the first four films I felt I had a pretty good grasp on the characters and running storyline. Much better than watching it the first time. For example I had forgotten who Sirius Black was. All that being said it was just ok for me. I didn't dislike it and would only watch it again if watching the whole series.

Vote: 7/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373889/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive