The Three Musketeers (1948)

Let's just say that I like Gene Kelly in musicals more than I like him in a wig pretending to be an expert swordsman. A selection to the 101 Action movie list, and definitely not my favorite version of the classic story. This film is overly cheesy and actually harder to follow than it should have been. I think they assume you have read the book because I was paying attention yet confused several times.

D'Artagnan goes to Paris to become a Musketeer, upon arrival he managed to get challenged to a duel by three separate musketeers on the same day. When Richelieu shows up with some cronies to take them in for illegally dueling, the four team up to take them out. A friendship is born and the team have to foil Richelieu's attempt to overthrow the king.

I don't want to waste my time taking about this one more, it just wasn't very good and I wouldn't suggest it to anyone.

Vote: 5/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040876/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive