Harry Potter [8] and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011)

The thrilling conclusion to the epic decade long movie series... lived up to the hype. Maybe the incompleteness of "Part1" helped set this one up for success... I don't know. What I do know is that all the action was saved for this film. Making a journey to the other side reminded me a little bit of the Matrix and Neo's return. Having not read the books I wasn't sure just how this was going to play out, which is pretty impressive for a long movie series where this only covers 1/2 of a book.

There are two things I didn't understand. Why did they think they had found the last horcrux? They thought there were 7 but knew they only had 4 or 5 at the time. If another was created inadvertently wouldn't that have made 8? Or did the person that told Harry somehow know and count this inadvertent one? 

For having not read the books I was able to keep up thanks to re-watching the whole series in the preceding month. I doubt I would have given it a 9/10 if I hadn't.

Vote: 9/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1201607/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive