Harry Potter [7] and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)

This is a first for the LFR, a 2nd review of a film. At the same time my previous post on this film said I would re-review it around this time. Interesting enough though I found that I gave it the same 6/10 even when I understood what was going on.

The film explains the meaning of the Deathly Hollows but it really is just the first half of a book. So the conclusion of the film fits seamlessly into Part 2. I'm not sure would have been done to make this film much better though, you can't change the story and this is just 1/2 of a story.

The part I found disappointing though is the lack of action. A series I have come to take as action/adventure/fantasy was really just a drama for this film. The magic was limited and the excitement was minimal. I was also amazed at just how much I forgot in less than a year since I didn't understand much the first time around.

I would suggest you be ready to watch Part 2 very soon after watching this one.

Vote: 6/10

IMDB Link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926084/
Share:

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Rip blogspot

Nổi Bật

Blog Archive